Born and raised in New York City, third generation of Orthodox Jewish Russian
Immigrants. Currently resides in Silver Spring, Maryland with his wife
Marie, partner in ministry and all other of life's endeavors. Came to faith
in Yeshua in 1976.
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science: Applied Mathematics, minors in
Chemistry and Physics), Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, June 14, 1961.
- J.D. (Juris Doctor: Law), George Washington University,
February 22, 1968. Resident study.
- Th.M. (Master of Theology), Messiah Biblical Institute &
Graduate School of Theology, May 13, 1989. Resident study.
- D.Min. (Doctor of Ministry), Trinity School of Apologetics
& Theology, November 15, 2003. Distance study.
- Graduate Studies in Medicine, and Psychology.
- Certification Training in Pastoral (biblical) Counseling
& Crisis Care Chaplaincy, Critical Incident Stress Management, and
Covenant Surgery (B'rit Milah)
- General Practice of Law, Virginia & The District of Columbia,
1968 to 2007.
- Member of the Bars of Virginia, The District of Columbia, and
the Supreme Court of the United States.
Serving Tikkun America:
- Member, Tikkun America Executive Team
- Leader, Tikkun Messianic Council of Greater Washington, DC.
- Tikkun Emissary.
- Founding Elder, Ahavat Yeshua, Washington, DC.
- Elder, Rosh Pina, Baltimore, MD.
Serving other ministries:
- Judicial Elder, Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations.
- Director & Supervisory Counselor, Biblical Counseling
Institute, Washington, DC.
- Dean, Messianic Life Institute, Headquartered in Gainesville,
- Crisis Care Chaplaincy, Virginia Baptist Mission Board.