At Beit Hallel Messianic Congregation we are a kehilah that:
- Worships God the Father, in the Name of Yeshua the Messiah and by the power of the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit). As a Messianic community, we embrace a Torah lifestyle, and rabbinic tradition where it is consistent with Holy Scripture and the Covenants of Adonai.
At Beit Hallel Messianic Congregation we are committed to:
- Creating authentic Jewish space and a biblical culture that embraces both Dual-Expression and the fulfillment of the One-New-Humanity, in Yeshua our Messiah. (Eph. 2:13-16)
At Beit Hallel Messianic Congregation we are a community of:
- Messianic Jews and like-minded Gentile believers, committed to knowing Yeshua – and making Him known, to the Jew first and then to all nations.
At Beit Hallel Messianic Congregation we embrace a:
- Spirit-lead lifestyle, and exist as a discipling Messianic Synagogue committed to five-fold ministry (Eph. 4:11) and are committed to the instruction of the Torah and the B’rit Hadashah, for the purpose of equipping all of God’s people for Last-Days ministry.
At Beit Hallel Messianic Congregation we are called of God:
- To the ministry of Reconciliation, Restoration and Renewal in Yeshua’s name and to walk in Alignment to Adonai’s end-time purposes.
|Rabbi Mark Rantz|
|3801 W. US Hwy. 441 Ocala, FL. 34475|
|Shabbat (Saturdays) 10:30am|